Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Inaugural

inaugural
ɪˈnɔːɡjʊr(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    marking the beginning of an institution, activity, or period of office.
    "his inaugural concert as Music Director"
    synonyms:firstinitialintroductory, initiatory, launching;

I guess it isn't my first blog post ever, but before this it has only been family pictures and boasting about the milestones that my wee tribe have achieved.  Inspired by the educational blogs of Claire Amos and Alex Le Long, (links in the sidebar) I want to use this blog as a space to share my own learning and teaching journey as I grow and learn along-side my students.

Welcome to my journey - I look forward to sharing with you.


1 comment:

  1. Love that you've started up your blog! Pretty stoked that my blog has helped to inspire you to start your own :) Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete