Thursday, April 23, 2015

Twitter

Apparently, according to the wisdom of some Y11 students, Twitter is 'out' and 'no one uses that anymore.'  Good thing I don't follow the social media trends of all students then ..

Following on from reading a blog post over the holidays by another educator, I decided to set up an educational Twitter account and start (or at least attempt) to take part and widen my circle of knowledge surrounding using social media for PD.

Source

Tonight was the first night I managed to actually take part in a PD conversation that involved more than two Tweets.  It was great to be involved with #edchatNZ tonight and discuss what assessment means to us and what it looks like for us.  It was amazingly fast paced, so I will be going back and re-reading, but I am looking forward to learning more from my fellow educators in the future through this forum!

Thanks so much everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment