Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Excited!

Image result for thankyou
Source

I'm pretty sure I am not the only teacher who will be in this camp - first 'proper' day back with a TOD for all things admin and I am up before the sparrows fart; brain racing and ready to leap into it.

With a kitten and a  7yr old who has never slept past 6.30am at the latest, my mornings usually start around 5.45am on a weekday.   It was a tad earlier this morning - but that is just the way it is.  Since sleep wasn't coming back I took the time to just read through some #edblognz links - what an amazing community we have!

This is a thank-you to all those who inspire us.  Thank-you for taking the time to write, taking the time to reflect, taking the time to be the best you can be for your students and whanau!  Best wishes as we move forward into the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment