Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Diversions

I took a bit of a diversion today - completing some on-line searching for the brilliant idea of mine.  Turns out, brilliant idea may not be so brilliant - or at least achievable in the short term.

I imagined being able to take all my students over to Rekohu, to see the Kopi groves, to walk the trails and smell the air.  Turns out a one way flight is already $600, so even with a charter flight, it is at least $900 per person for the return flights alone, which is over $20,000 for my class, not adding in accommodation/food or transport to the airport.  So .... I need to work on that one.  If anyone has brilliant ideas to get rich quick feel free to share (are we allowed to use Lotteries Grants in schools?) as I don't think sausage sizzles and mufti-day will cover this one.

BUT ... not going to write it off just yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment